Sunday, March 16, 2014

girl never listen to advice

Girl.  You have to know how many insane of things that u have done in life. And u again made this decision alone and plan to do it alone. Which is fly to jakarta and bali all alone. I know theres nothing to stop you and make you changing your mind. But you got to know. People love you. Everyone loves you. Please dont let tears wet their eyes eveeyday

I know you can do it  though you are little scare of the world. As you know world out there is wild. Is never be under your expectations.  Never turn out to be what you wish to. So be extra careful.

Mum. If something happen to me. I want you to know that I love you. Im not good in expressing myself. And I always love you and dad. I dont want to let you know im traveling alone because I know you will worry about me until your heart drop off. Hah. Your girl never be good girl. Thats the thing. Although I success to be someone awesome in some aspect. But im juat too naughty to break through the very lonely world. Sometimes I think bydoing things is something real great. So I will only let u know after I return feom bali safely.

Well for friends.  Ah ste is always ah ste. Since secondary.  Please pray hard for my safety. Although I dont ddeserve your attention or prayer. But beri muka sikit. And if smtg really happen on me. I think pek would be the one to blame one. Because he bought this flight ticket for me. And doing the fuck shit things let me dump him off from my rainbow world.

To my bestie jeanna. Never learn what I done. Nothing Nothing to admire too. You have better choices . Ahh.

Im still very nervous to do this all alone! I dont like yolo. But still need this as im really doing this #yolo!

No comments:

Post a Comment