Today 7th of March is AA's birthday. Although we having real peak period in doing assignment, but birthday celebration is still a must for this bunch of best friend!
To me, after I broke up with my ex, these friends gave me a lot of support and cheer me up all time and help me passed thru the hard time.
So thousand of thank you couldnt express my feeling of having them in life.
Today. After rehearsal for poems recital, we head to Patisserie. But too bad, its close again. This is my third time came here but its close.
So we go back to Korean food at nearby michealangelo, Yae Won Korean Restaurant. Their food is so so only. I had kimchii udon but come out ia ready packed type of soup with udon. Not really satisfied with their food here and the food is not worth the price. Maybe next round I should bring them to try Daorae. My udon costs me rm19. But luckily it can filled up my tummy!
Then we had Secret Recipe xake at Jaya Jusco. Just e2 and I shared two cakes. Strawberry Vanilla is a not bad choice if you like kind of sweet and sour taste! It can really give u a tingling sensation down your taste buds. And we also ordered gree tea cheese. Its kind of dissapoinment as green tea cake is not as yumm as before. But still acceptable as we craved for cakea for long time!
Next we head to Häagen Dazs. Fondue shared by five people. And not really expensive as I thought. So overall is two thimbs up for the fondue. Will come again!
Happy birthday to AA again and we are getting older. YOLO!
No comments:
Post a Comment