I found that Im quite negative in life recently. Maybe too many things happened recently.
Not only my own past relationship problem, and also my best buddy is persecuted by a guy which is my senior.
I feel sorry for introducing him to her, it was an erroneous decision I had make!
Alright back to my very ME story.
"Let it go, let it go, cant hold it back anymore" Elsa ( Frozen)
Wooo.Sounds so easy. But I know I am not ready to let him go. That's why I went Penang again and again!
Just hoping there's chance to see him again, to date him to hang out with him and maybe get back together.
But dream shattered into thousand pieces which is a need to make myself wake up from the fairy tale. Think back, why I will leave him last year? Because lies never end in his life. He is faker, always is. What?! You told me you has no Girlfriend and what's now?! The night where I gone insane, you were the one to blame OKAY! why i will be so deprave? Why I will walked away even though I know there's a distance to walk back USM? ahh. You such a big liar and want to dump me off just to attend your Girlfriend birthday celebration. Gratz that! I told you, just go, leave me alone at home. End up. I will never tell this story again with others, keep it to myself for the entire life. I Hate him so much when he slapped me mercilessly on my left-side face. I hold my tears from dripping out. I hate you.
No comments:
Post a Comment