Yup, Here I come again, but with a very lightly and cheerful me.
As I stepping out from the shadow of break up last year, and get hurt by the same person again just past a week.
As I stepping out from the shadow of break up last year, and get hurt by the same person again just past a week.
Well, I already slowly get over from it. So, what i want to blog up today is
I WANT TO NEW LANGUAGE which I chose French
Recently I kept dreaming of hot guys that I meet when I travel oversea for work or just to open up my eyes,
not sure though. But I did dream that we are really try to get into serious relationship,
end up what the ending? No idea, I have only limited imagination to figure out what's next.
To make myself more charming, I decided to learn a total new language to me which is FRENCH.
I found that France is a very romantic country but guys in France are all playboy
Never fall in love to them.By learning French, is just an another opportunity to make more friends when im out there. And the way the speak French is so attractive, hope I will be like that too! =)
Sexiness will shown when the tongue been tied into a knot in my mouth. Ooops.
I found this page as below. With the instant playback of mp3 of the phrase is just right beside.
Hope my passion and perseverance is strong enough to grasp French in basic communicating.
Bon Nuit. Je' Taime
http://ielanguages.com/frenchphrases.html
+%E2%80%A2+Learn+French+Online+%E2%80%A2+Free+French+Lessons+%E2%80%A2+Free+French+Tutorials'+-+ielanguages_com_frenchphrases_html.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment